Saturday, December 09, 2006

Company day at Turf City


Brought Mum & the kids to the Company's Day today at the Turf City, this is the first time I attended after being converted to FTH (Fixed Term Hire) in Year 2005.

We reached Turf City at 4.15pm & were given a torchlight each as the door gift. We proceed to the game stores where we won 1 lego toy, 1 colourful torch (Randson say is disco light) & a Care Bear cousin stuff toy.

We saw people queuing for ice-cream & we joined in. However there was nothing much for us to do after that, the kids went for another round of games & came back empty handed cos the stores had run out of prizes.

The buffet dinner started at 6.30pm & the queues for the buffet were scary, adults & children are to collect their food at different sections & I have to leave 4 of them queuing on their own (of course, I do keep an eye on them) while I accompany Mum to collect "adult" food.

While I was walking towards to help my kids, I realised that the lady behind them have jumped queue and ended up in front of them - I think that is the reason why children cannot be left alone without their parents, they get bullied (heehee). Anyway it doesn't matter, the kids get to eat spaghetti, fries, mashed potato, nuggets & mango pudding.

We intended to stay till 10pm initially for the final draw however the kids were too tired & feeling bored so we left at 8.30pm.


P.S.
Learnt from my boss that non of our names were drawn that night - so no regrets for leaving early, lol.
Learnt from Elizabeth the event held at Sentosa last year was much more interesting as they have bungee jumping, body painting, massage & etc. :(

No comments: