Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Allyson's 3rd day in Childcare

Randson is on medical leave today due to bad cough (think got to do with the haze), so Allyson will be alone in the school. I am glad too cos this is the only way to train her to be independent cos Randson has been complaining yesterday that he has to accompany Allyson during lunch & nap time. The best part is he told me, "mei mei, didn't eat her lunch, only eat some fish. So I eat for her, very nice leh". He must have enjoyed the lunch very much (lol).

I believed Allyson knew that she will be alone today so when she reached the school gate, she is reluctant to go in & she cried once I told her I am leaving for work.

The teacher helped to carry her away from me & she continued to cry but the "hard-hearted" mum left the centre & goes to work.

No comments: