Thursday, October 12, 2006

Overtime to open quotes

This is beginning of the month, everyone in other teams are surprised why MA team are working late. The reason is we have to mail all the quotations by 15th of every month, noone understand our sorrow!!! When they are busy during the monthend, we are busy supporting them too. But when the monthend is over, we are busy with our own quotations while the rest are waiting for new orders to come.

Ginny was joking with Terence that we have mid-month closing & required him to buy dinner for us but none of us wanted to eat (actually is too "pai say" to ask him to buy for us cos only 2 of us stayed back).

Khim & myself stayed till 9pm but still unable to open all our quotes, got to work harder tomorrow. It is really unhealthy to work late, we snacked on dried seaweeds & fish crackers, furthermore I had my dinner at 9.30pm (experts say should not eat after 8pm). My weight is going upwards soon.

Same thing happened, Allyson clinged to me immediately I reached home & mum was telling me, she kept asking "Mummy working late? Mummy working late?". My poor girl... my poor weight... & the poor me!!!

人在屋檐下,不得不低头!


P.S. Gave Meng Song a call today & he told me he is a teacher at Red Swastika School (so surprised).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm equally surprised. My guess is he teaching chinese there? Cos i remember his chinese standard not bad. i think teaching job suit him also cos he is very patient and no temper.

Chin Family of 6 said...

I sms him ytd & he is really teaching chinese.