Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drama Day 2006

Randson's childcare centre is having their Drama Day 2006 today. We were there to support Randson, he is acting in "The Piper & rats". He has 5 lines in the play :

1st line :
Piper : I can help you drive them away.
Randson : You can? We will pay you $500!

2nd line :
All the children : Hurray! All the rats are gone!

3rd line :
Piper : Now, please pay me my money.
Randson : No!

4th line :
Piper : You'll be sorry! I'll play a different tune. (He plays. Granny - the girl standing beside Randson, starts to dance and follow him away)
Randson : Stop! Come back!

5th line :
Girls : Please don't take our granny away.
Randson : We'll pay!

At the same time, we received the report card for Randson's speech & drama class, he has improved alot this term. I am really glad to see this as he start "talking" (actual talking) when he is about 5 years old which worried us initially. Seeing him acting now...

No comments: