Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Allyson and her bear bear



This is Allyson's bear, I bought it during the Year 2003 Charity Bazaar (organised by my employer to raise fund for the President's Challenge). At that time she was still in my womb & the lady whom sold it to me told me that this will be a great gift for her (pointing at my tummy).



True enough, she loves the bear most (among her other plushtoys). She cannot sleep without it & once in a while she will bring him along during our family outings.



I was told by my mum that she forced her to wash the bear as she felt that he is too smelly (can you imagine!!!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, finally get the chance to meet Allyson. She is so cute. I see some resemblance between both of you.

Chin Family of 6 said...

Hi, of cos mah, fm my factory...lol. Btw, u never read email hor, I sent u several link to Yahoo photos :( the day I got your email address.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Ya...loh..she is so cute... just look like lilian... :)

Anonymous said...

Time flies so fast. now all of us are mothers. :)