Friday, August 18, 2006

Terrapins


Linda seen my blog yesterday & asked where are the terrapins??? Aiyo, I told her after I posted the drawings I'll be working on this. This is the problem of having a new blog while working backwards.

I've given my 2nd son these terrapins as his birthday present in April cos his brother has hamsters (Cutie & Squeakie - name of the hamsters), hence he ask for terrapins (he named them Xiao Lu - supposed to mean green but I can't find the "u" with 2 dots on top on the keyboard & Xiao Ling - mean zero in chinese). I really dunno how he got these names cos he has hated his chinese subject in school so much.

Nowadays he enjoyed changing the terrapin tank together with his youngest brother & they will get wet while doing these (but they really enjoyed it, though sometimes the water can get too smelly).

Kids are kids, they really enjoyed anything to do with water (& that's how our SP services bill has increased).

No comments: