Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fallen in love with Cheesecake


The first time Johnson tried his first piece of cheese cake is during Hari Raya where our neighbour gave us a box of cheesecake bought from Giant. He has never eaten one before & fallen in love with it immediately, whenever there are cake shop selling cheesecake, he would request for a slice.

The first time I tried New York cheesecake was made by Cynthia, she gave me a slice of it & I finished it nearly immediately. I have tried those Japanese Cheesecake before but never had one which is as cheesy as this. I loved it very much but when the thought of gaining weight came to my mind, I really have to control my diet. The second cheesecake which I have tried was from Boon Cheng, pandan cheesecake, it is kind of special & the third was from Yvonne, lemon cheesecake. It seemed like my colleagues had fallen in love with cheesecake too & they baked it nearly every week, especially Yvonne.
She gave me a big slice of the strawberry cheesecake this afternoon & the kids could not wait to eat it up once they see it. Johnson even asked for a second serving but mum found it too cheesy (heehee, think she is not used to cheesecake).
Johnson & Randson has asked me to make one for them but I do not know how (got new things to learn now).

No comments: