Monday, November 06, 2006

Randson & Allyson fall sick

Randson's eyes are getting smaller & smaller, due to nose block & eyes infection.

Allyson is running a fever since Saturday afternoon & the temperature is getting higher & higher, how can I get back to work? So I requested to work from home & it is really double stress!!!

My mum brought them to see the doctor. It was a long wait, fm 9am till 12 noon cos Dr Ong is super slow. I have encountered this before, I was numbered 7 patients & only get to see him at 11am, some patients will stay in the consultation room for 45 mins while some stayed for half an hour & the fastest might be 15 mins. Got to pray hard not to fall sick on the days when he is on duty.

It is very stressful to feed medicine to Allyson, she will struggle as if we are trying to give her poison, taking her temperature with an ear thermometer is also a chore. Our sofa was torn in the "poisoning" process.

"Allyson, please get well soon!!!"

No comments: