Thursday, November 16, 2006

Reset the Windows Password

Try to source for all kinds of advice to reset my windows password, Meng Song told me the only way is to remember the password - gone case.

Tai-ge ask me to download the tools from the web but I did not burn the CD correctly - OMG.

Luckily I'm a computer illiterate (cos Meng Song say "huh, you never set password for your Administrator?") & I tried the suggestion from the Microsoft website to set my PC to safe mode & remove the user password by logging in as the Administrator.

Problem resolved, smiles restored to the faces of the children!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad huh, still can figure out the tough IT pbm when experts like mengsong and tai-ge can't help much.u still in contact with Tai-ge? How's he doing?

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee...大聪明 I don't have but got 小聪明. I forgot which company he is working with but I know it is at Tanjong Pagar. Usually I will sms him my IT problems & think he finds me very mafun. hahahaha...cos he will say, why don't you call Samuel.

Anonymous said...

i think among us, u are the one who making effort to keep in touch with one another. How's Samuel?

Chin Family of 6 said...

Heehee...dunno leh. The 2nd last sms I rec'd fm him is he selling those portable dryer. Then the last one is he say he will read my blog when I tell him my blog address. No lah, me hardly got time to contact friends/ex-colleague, I tink Lena put in the most effort. She used to sms me asking me how am I but I'm always too bz only a few words tat's all. Sorry...