Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Password for the computer

I forgotten the password for the home PC today, I really can't remember. Johnson & Nickson are so angry over it but I really can't remember... I didn't do it on purpose.

My mind has been blanked for a long long time already, all I knew was I have to wake up at 5.30am every morning to make breakfast for Johnson, wake Nickson & my hubby up at 6.45am. Around 7.30am I'll have to wake Randson & Allyson up, then sent them to childcare & I'm off to work.

Working for 8 hours & it's time to go home (not always, sometimes have to work late). Have to drop by the market to buy vegetable, Shop n Save to buy pork, bread, groceries, etc. Fetch Randson & Allyson from Childcare, have my dinner, wash the dishes, boil water for next day, throw rubbish, water the plants, pack Randson's & Allyson's bags, check Johnson's & Nickson's bags...keep the clothes which mum has folded. And it is time to sleep... ... How to remember so many things?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a pack schedule for a day.

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor, but the kids still feel other mummies are better.

Anonymous said...

Ai ya, all kids are same same. Appreciation will come after they really grown up and hv their own families...

Chin Family of 6 said...

True leh, now I know why my mum always say "it is easier to call people mum, then letting people call u mum."