Saturday, September 30, 2006

Last day of the quarter aka eating day

Wow, yesterday I reached office at 7.30am & left the office around 1am. Didn't even managed to get 5 hours of sleep (look at my thick eyebags), have to wake up at 7am in order to bring all my kids to my mum's place. Today is another 2359 day but luckily my teamlead suggested to do shift work, so me & Geraldine will support fm 10am while Clement, Johnny & Khim will come in the afternoon.

It is an eating day today, the moment I stepped into the office, Sandy bought fried carrot cake for all of us. In the afternoon we had KFC (from Chiang Choon) & Sushi (from Doug) as our lunch. At 3pm we start munching the fried sesame balls (from Johnny) & mooncake (from Clement).

Luckily I left the office around 5pm, if not all my dieting effort will go to the drain.

No comments: