Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Preparation for Children's Day Party


Didn't managed to knock off on time as alot of orders flowed in today, esp around 4pm. Tried very hard to get them done by 6.15pm & realised that the Order Admin has left for home. OMG, what should I do, my bus has left the place & I'll have to wait till 8pm in order to take a cab home, but I have to finish the costume by today. Luckily my hubby managed to drive me home by 7.30pm.

Wow, got to burn midnight oil again (serve you right, people give you 2 weeks to prepare yet you gave yourself 4 days only). It is already 1.30am when the last star was being pasted onto the robe. Hopefully this costume can bring pride to Randson.

P.S. The next day, a panda asked Randson to try on the robe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow say, so well done. I really got to salute u, great mom and creative too..

Chin Family of 6 said...

Got no choice but this is still not my best work.

A few years back, I did for my eldest & second son to dress like a U grad with square hats...that's my favourite piece of work. When I have time I'll run thru my photo album to find the photographs.