Sunday, September 17, 2006

Teambuilding - a full of laughter event!!!

We had our teambuilding on Friday (15 Sept 2006), it was an wonderful event which we used to have every year since Year 2003 (except last year). This is the 3rd teambuilding which I have attended. This is our department's photo (all so decent looking):
As usual, we were divided into 4 groups & we created our own signage, logo & slogan/cheers for our group. The names of the group are Super 7, Thorn among the roses, Check & I.B.M.
I was in the Super 7 team, my groupmates are : Sarah, Cher Heong, Un Oi Lin, Xindy, Celia, Sarah & Geraldine. We were called Super 7 cos there are 7 of us (initially we wanted to call ourselves "Lucky 7" but it sounded like a cigarette brand). We played quite a few games but my favourite is the Fashion show, each team are supposed to dress one of our model up with recycled items (newspaper, magazine, etc) or anything we can find in the event hall. All teams scored full points for this event!


More photos taken on that day :

2 comments:

YanZ said...

haha... aiyooo Lilian haha my nice lips on ur blog eh! haha... i too lazy to update... too many photos liao haha...

Chin Family of 6 said...

Of cos lah, my lipstick do a good job mah. Hahahaha