Saturday, September 30, 2006

Really need a break!!!

Wow, finally reached my mum's place around 5.35pm & found that the kids are sleeping soundly. So I decided to go Cheers to buy "hope" but the queue was too long.

Long wanted to have a hair cut, since Ivan's salon is just round the corner, so I decided to pay him a visit.

Immediately after I stepped into his shop, he got a shock "Lilian, you lost weight is it?" (So happy). Then followed by his partner, Vincent : "you never put makeup today?" (Thanks to the late night I have.) Initially was a carrot but the next moment a rod whacked onto my head.

Anyway, after his persuasion I decided to colour my hair purple & he told me he will style my hair just like Jolin. I told him "yes Jolin" with my hands covered my face (hahaha). In order to keep the Jolin's look, I get him to snap the back of my hair in order for me to post in this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u know what my gal said abt yr hair.

She said looks like jellyfish....haha...no no angry with her hor...

Chin Family of 6 said...

No lah, angry abt wat, but she's good in her description.

Usually kids have different tots fm adults. Heehee....a nice jellyfish (thick skin).