Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Teacher's Day Present


Saw these cute little packaging of chocolate fm Sheng Song, where we used to do our Sunday's marketing. The little yellow ribbon has caught my eyes as it reminded me of the tea containers which I've wrapped for sales when I was working with Sam Yong.

We bought 7 of them for Teacher's day. Nickson's English teacher has rejected the present (so disappointing) - reason : she don't take sweet stuff & requested for red pens instead. (Guess what...there isn't any red pens for Teacher's day. It is an off day for teacher why buy red pens for teacher to work harder? lol.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the teacher so "cool"...can reject present from student?

Cuisine Paradise said...

Hahahha..aiyo..she don't want then throw some over to me.. i want....lolz

Chin Family of 6 said...

Yalor, quite unhappy with the teacher. During the last meet the parents session, I asked her for her email address...she told me she is not the school teacher & asked me to email the form teacher instead. Wah liao, I really give up.

Heehee...my kids have eaten up the chocolates liao.