Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Mummy, why my friend been to Genting but I never?"


I really feel sorry for my kids as I am unable to bring them for an oversea trip. Reason being financial constraints cos there are too many of us. To plan for a trip would mean I have to fork out $240 (not sure whether there is an increase in price) for 4 passports upfront, which does not include the tour package.

Johnson has been asking why his friend can go Genting during their school holidays & why he never get to go. I have explained to him & believed he do understand the situation, it is kind of cruel for a 10 years old boy to stand in his mother's shoe. This is the fact of life where there are people whom are more fortunate than us & vice versa.

P.S. Sorry Johnson, mummy will try harder to provide you the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike our generation, kids now are not easily contented. If I have 4, I probably in the same plight like u. Dun need to feel guilty.

Chin Family of 6 said...

Ya, quite true, too many very hard to give them too much material things.

Hope they will understand when they are older.