Monday, September 04, 2006

Meme - 5 Things To Eat Before You Die

This is the first invite by Lena to play the Meme game (any idea what do Meme means? Is it in chinese 秘密?)

Nothing came to my mind especially I am trying to lost weight. Got to think harder :


1. Hawaiian Pizza
Actually this is my hubby & Johnson's favourite but I started to fall in love with it too. This is the kind of pizza we had when we started dating and our first child also like it.








2. Durian
This is the fruit which I loved all this while, I can still remember when I am about 6 or 7 years old, my uncle would buy 1 or 2 big brown paper bags of durians to our flat (it is a 1 room flat on the 6th floor with no lift, no division of living room or bedroom. It is a room by itself with a small kitchen & a toilet - can you imagine, there is only 1 tap in our flat & one of my Primary 4 classmates has teased me over this & I gave him a slap cos he insulted my parents. Didn't know I can be so fierce, heehee.) We would lay newspapers on the floor, fm the entrance to the end of the room & we will start our durian party (12th aunt, uncle, cousins, my parents, grandmother & me - my sis not born yet). Yummy, yummy those were the good old days.

Furthermore, my hubby will buy durians for me from the start of the season till the end of it {that's how I maintained my size all these while :)}.


3. Swensen's Banana Split
This is my favourite ice-cream!!! I had it during my first visit to Swenson with my friends during secondary school days (Beng Hwee, Hui Chien do you remember?). My hubby love it too!!!






4. Ribena
Do not know why this drink came to my mind, maybe hardly got the chance to drink this as usually will end up with cough. So before "going" give it another chance.










5. Chocolate cake (Forest Fantasy fm Prima Deli)
Ever bought this cake for my mum's birthday, it is delicious. Chocolate cake with dark cherry filling...



Wow, finally I have filled up the 5 things.

3 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. Lilian.. u are really getting the hand of it for blogging le.. the pic and par are so nicely done.. Good Job! Keep it up!...

I love Hawaiian Pizza... Esp those pineapple and ham..yummy... I didn't know u like Ribena also.. i had alot at home leh.. from bottle to packet all kinds also have.. cos this is my son's fav... :)

Cuisine Paradise said...

By the way, i also don't know what does a MEME means.. i just play along with those.. ppl.. lolz..

Chin Family of 6 said...

I wouldn't say I love ribena, just that I don't get to drink much when I'm young cos it makes me cough & I dare not give to my kids due to this reason too.